Call us for more information
+27 44 272 7309
Who We Are
South Cape Financial Services opened its doors in Oudtshoorn on the 1st of May 1993 and over the years have established themselves as leaders in the broker industry in the Southern Cape. We have expanded over the past few years and now also have branches in George, Plettenberg Bay, Beaufort West, with representation in Mossel Bay, Port Elizabeth and Cradock. South Cape Financial Services are proud of their achievements over the years, which can only be attributed to exceptionally competent personnel and the great emphasis placed on claims services.
Personnel at South Cape Financial Services are constantly undergoing training and are measured against the quality of client service delivered. It is also our mission to provide our clients with total peace of mind regarding their insurance needs.
Feel at ease, we have all your needs figured out
South Cape Financial Services guarantees personal service! South Cape Financial Services can determine and secure the optimal financial and insurance products at the best prices for clients.
Numbers Speak for Themselves
We are FAIS Compliant
South Cape Financial Services is duly registered and compliant with the Financial Advice and Intermediary Services (FAIS), Act 37 of 2002.
This act regulates the Financial Services Industry and ensures specialist and professional advice compliant with ethical standards.
One of the important demands of the act is for brokers to establish and maintain records of relevant information communicated between broker and client, such as advice given, decisions made and transactions completed.
All relevant certificates and codes may be inspected at the South Cape Financial Services offices.
Compliance with the FAIS Act is monitored by Masthead and Providus, our compliance practices, approved by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority.
- South Cape Financial Services is registered with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
- Our brokers are qualified in terms of the act and have sufficient experience, as is required by the Act
- We have appointed a Compliance Officer, a third party auditor engaged to ensure that South Cape Financial Services continues to comply with the Act by submitting an annual report to the Registrar of Financial Services Providers
- South Cape Financial Services has sufficient fiduciary fund cover to protect clients against any and all financial misadministration
- Our brokers follow an ethical code of conduct;
- Our brokers are financially sound
- We have a complaints register and a process by which aggrieved clients may report breeches of the Act that may prejudice them
- In addition, South Cape Financial Services is a member of the revered Financial Planning Institute (FPI)
- Our brokers engage in continual financial training under the auspices of the FPI to comply with the training and skills requirements of the Act.